360centre360 is a multidisciplinary therapy centre which offers physiotherapy, massage therapy, chiropractic and athletic therapy treatments with services in both English and French. 360centre360 also offers health and wellness workshops and seminars.
360centre360 is an accessible environment for Canadians that want to move towards a healthier state of being and achieve a higher quality of life.
Our registered practitioners have specifically been chosen for 360centre360 and they have aligned treatment philosophies. Every client at 360centre360 will be treated as an athlete – whatever their definition of athlete is. Whether that be fit enough to play soccer with children, committed enough to run a marathon, or athletic enough to win your age group in a triathlon or perform at the Olympics.
The part-time physiotherapist position is an integral part of our business.
The role of a physiotherapist offers an essential service at 360centre360 and contributes to the differentiation of our centre from the services offered by competing businesses. The physiotherapist is responsible for generating revenue through physiotherapy services and for providing on-going exceptional care to our new and existing athletes.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide on-going exceptional care to new and existing athletes.
- Demonstrate commitment to providing appropriate treatment plans for our athletes based on diagnosis, short- and long-term goals, goal timeframe and preferences.
- Regularly evaluate and adjust athlete treatment programs when necessary or explore treatment options with other health care disciplines.
- Provide education and training to our athletes to maximize physical abilities.
- Recognize when an athlete needs referral to additional health care or medical support.
- Understand and are passionate about customer service.
- Have a strong comprehension regarding the significance of maintaining patient confidentiality.
- Understand the essentialness for communicating effectively, positively and professionally with your athletes, staff and with other health care disciplines, ensuring athlete-centered care.
- Have a disciplined approach to tackling all necessary clinic administration tasks.
- Is punctual for appointments and follows proper cancellation procedures.
- Make a key contribution to overall business and operational planning.
- Responsible for revenue generation through physiotherapy services.
- Can present/deliver a workshop on an area of your expertise (asset).
Experience: Experience is preferred, but new graduates are welcome to apply!
Required Education, Training and License
- University degree in physiotherapy.
- Successfully passed the Canadian Physiotherapy Competency Exam.
- Licensed with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario in good standing.
- Maintain malpractice insurance.
Language: English, French an asset.
Compensation: 360centre360 has a flexible compensation model. The right physiotherapist for the position at hand has the option of working on a commission basis or on an hourly wage basis.
Training & Development: 360centre360 encourages professional development and will financially contribute to certified training programs at the discretion of the managing partner.
Preferred Candidate Qualities:
- You use a manual therapy-based approach and have further study in the area.
- Dry needling (IMS, acupuncture) is an asset.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- You show a willingness to share knowledge and creative ideas.
- You understand the balance between business and athlete care.
- You show that there are more than just credentials to a good physiotherapist and teammate.
If this sounds like you and you’re looking for an opportunity to really shine in a dynamic team environment, we’d love to hear from you. Please contact Liane Phillips: firstname.lastname@example.org